To explore an individual’s capacity for success with business development in their community.
Corporate Project Goals
- To provide support in major cities throughout the US in creating business development management infrastructure for non-traditional business owners in designated location sites.
- To implement programming for business development training for youth and low income participants globally
- To increase the number successful business owners in designated cities
- Improving information access to resources for business ownership
- Assist in creating infrastructure to improve fiscal responsibility in non-traditional businesses owners
- Introduce small businesses to resources for marketing services and development strategies
- Creating a learning and challenged training ground for the ordinary person to have access to an environment for producing personalities that foster successful business development
- Increase non-traditional business owners access to funding resources for their company